Technical context and Customer’s requirements
The context of intervention was microgid for rescue centers in remote areas with cogeneration (biomass) and energy storage as renewable energy source.
The solution had to meet the following requirements
- Grid following mode– supply energy from biomass into the grid
- Grid forming mode– power preferential loads in case of black out
- Automatic switching between the two modes
- Cleanverter 50 JP Converter for biomass connection to the grid.
- Cleanisland 50 JP Converter to manage load/unload of the lithium batteries with grid following – grid forming mode.
- EMS to manage energy flow.
Customized solution “plug & play” with easy installation and remote monitoring, with no need to have and Elpower technician on site.
Elpower develops quality technical solutions, ensuring simplicity of installation and assistance
Feel free to ask for a call. We will evaluate your needs professionally and fat in order to give you the best, customized and technically advanced solution.