QUALITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
Elpower’s activity is set to keep a high-quality level and availability of all the information useful to a fast and efficient post-sale assistance.
For this reason, standard procedures for direct and indirect activities have been defined with a double goal:
- Reproducibility of production and testing processes
- Traceability of the finished product
All Elpower products, before their delivery, are tested at full power at our headquarter. Once they are installed, they are connected by remote with the post-sale assistance department through a remote control kit that allows a considerable saving of money and time in the activity of supervision as well as in the set-up and software modification.
In addition to this, while performing these activities, eco-friendly criteria are applied through a policy of sorting office waste out from factory waste.
- Compliance to the standard CEI 0-21 (2019) of the products of the series Cleanverter 15-30 TL and Cleanverter 40-100 TL
- Compliance to the standard CEI 0-16 (2019) of the products of the series Cleanverter 150-250 TL and of the products Cleanverter 100 TL and Cleanverter 500 TL
- Compliance to the standard G59/3 of the products of the series Cleanverter 15-30 TL and Cleanverter 40-100 TL and Cleanverter 30 SP ( Single-phase e Split phase)
- Compliance to the standard G99, of the products Cleanverter 30 TL, Cleanverter 60, 80, 100 TL and of the products of the series Cleanverter 150-250 TL
- Compliance to the standard JETG30003-1-7.0 (Japan) of the products Cleanverter 20 JP and Cleanverter 50 JP
- Compliance to the standard PEA 2016 (Thailand) of the product Cleanisland 60TH